How to collaborate with us
Why collaborate with us
- We are a reference group in the epidemiology of cardiovascular and psychiatric disorders.
- We are a multidisciplinary, holistic cohort (psychological and somatic factors of disorders).
- You will have access to a wealth of clinical and biological data from more than 6700 participants of the general population.
- You will have opportunities to write papers that can be published in international scientific journals.
3 ways to collaborate:
Data access for publications
|Access to our data for your publications:|
|Research application form (159.6 KB)|
|Guidelines and procedures (130.5 KB)|
|Data transfer agreement (473.1 KB)|
|Material transfer agreement (557.5 KB)|
Invite us as a speaker
We are available for your events and conferences. Our renowned professors are happy to talk about our domains of expertise and our results.
Exchange program for students
A rewarding experience in more ways than one:
- Acquisition of epidemiological knowledge
- Acquisition of statistical knowledge
- Learning of scientific writing
- Experience in a university hospital
- Lemanic «Health Valley» environment